ChrisDrit

Maker @ NoCodeQuest.com
๐Ÿ”ฎ
Iโ€™m digging into the No Code space and sharing everything I learn @ NoCodeQuest.com

Profiles & Custom Modals with Memberstack (How To)

๐Ÿ”ฎ
๏ปฟ ๏ปฟ

Like Comment

Verify Email Addresses before New Member Signup

๐Ÿ”ฎ
MemberStack has this feature on their radar and queued up to implement ๐Ÿ˜ but in the meantime...

I wanted to share how I solve this with a screencast walking through my setup:
๏ปฟ ๏ปฟ
I understand one long 33 minute video can be a bit daunting to stream your way through ๐Ÿ˜ฑย 

So I've broken this up into short, bite sized chunks on my blog post along with more resources and help than I could squeeze into a video ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Find it here: https://nocodequest.com/verify-email/

As always, I'm available for questions and help!

Like Comment

Setup Secure File Downloads

๐Ÿ”ฎ
So MemberStack has this feature on their radar and queued up to implement ๐Ÿ˜

But in the meantime...I wanted to share how I solve this problem with a screencast walking through my setup.

I'm using Webflow & MemberStack for this, and combining Integromat (free account) with Amazon Web Services (free account) to allow your logged in members to download files ๐Ÿ‘

For this walk through I'm going to verify, directly with MemberStack, that every time someone clicks to download a file, they are a logged in member on your site ๐Ÿคฏ

If they bypass your โ€œhiddenโ€ content and try to download your files, they canโ€™t ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Check it out:

๏ปฟ ๏ปฟ
I understand that one long stream of a video can be difficult to follow at times, so...

I've broken it all up into smaller bit sized chunks to make it easier - along with adding more resources than I could fit into this video.

Find it all at my site:ย 

https://nocodequest.com/secure-file-downloads/

Cheers ๐Ÿป
Like Comment

NoCodeQuest - How To Video Screencasts (free)

๐Ÿ”ฎ

Howdy, ๐Ÿ‘‹ my name is Chris Drit and I've been wandering down this path of Webflow, Memberstack, Zapier, Integromat, and Airtable for some time now.

I thought I'd do this in public by sharing everything I learn on my site NoCodeQuest.com with video screencasts, articles, how-to's, and just make myself generally available to help with whatever I've learned along the way ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Check out the site and all its resources, shoot me an email with questions, or just ping me here ๐Ÿค“

Like Comment

How to use the MemberStack Front End API (the basics)

๐Ÿ”ฎ
Let's add some muscle ๐Ÿ’ช to your site by using the Front End API ๐Ÿš€

Walking through the basics of retrieving data:

Walking through the basics of adding/updating data:

Walk through the entire process here: https://nocodequest.com/memberstack-front-end-api/
Like Comment

โœ…Tips & Tricks

๐Ÿ”ฎ
So there is a "Tools & Resources" space, but I'm ALWAYS stumbling into tips, ticks & hacks that help me along the way but I have no dedicated space to share them here.ย 

Can we get a space that I can post this kind of stuff?

Cheers! ๐Ÿป
Like Comment

โœ… A Public Roadmap

๐Ÿ”ฎ
A public roadmap would be wonderful.ย 

Something as simple as a list in this community or even better... a public Trello board that tells us what features you all are currently working, and what's scheduled to come next.

Cheers!
Like Comment
๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ‘‹

Howdy everyone, Chris Drit here. Happy to be jumping into the MemberStack community, it's looking awesome!

Iโ€™ve been exploring Webflow, MemberStack, Integromat, Zapier, Airtable, etc.. for awhile now and all it has to offer. Excited with what Iโ€™m seeing so far and looking forward to learning more!

Like Comment