Tim Daff

Webflow Developer
How's it going? I'm a Designer, HTML/CSS/JS Expert come Webflow Developer from down under. I love to dive, fish, kitesurf and drink quality beer.
Hello legends,  I understand out of the box Memberstack cannot support CRUD style user content.

I am wondering if anyone has any integration recipes for adding User Owned content (Create Rename Update Delete) within a Memberstack authenticated site?
The most difficult part of the CRUD setup is the Update form (or Edit form).

You need to pre-populate the from from the database (Webflow CMS).

The Create, Read, and Delete are a bit more straightforward.

Here's a quick example of one approach I've taken to do the Edit form (Update) part of this:

This is a 4 part series, original post found here along with the other 3 parts: https://nocodequest.com/commenting-system-with-webflow-part-4/

Tim Daff replied
  ·  1 reply
Hey Tim, I'm working on this now as well. Users can create and edit their profiles as well as create and modify their listings within their profile. Check out Connor Finlayson's Unicorn Factory demos on YouTube. Although he uses airtable forms to update profiles on the site, but it's possible to use custom webflow forms as well.
Tim Daff replied
  ·  1 reply
Hey all,  I'm Tim from Australia.

I'm a designer/ frontend developer come Webflow Developer.  Pretty much only work in Webflow these days.   In days gone by I've built all kinds of things from Drupal based company intranets to JS web apps.

Have loved watching Memberstack grow from it's early days and keen to keep in touch with community.
Hey Tim 👋 Welcome to the community!

I am a Drupal guy too... until I found Webflow. 😆

Tim Daff replied
  ·  1 reply
Tim!! So glad you're here!

Hope you've been doing well 🙏
Tim Daff replied
  ·  1 reply
Welcome, Tim! Love your portfolio on the Webflow showcase.

Also saw that you Kitesurf — it is my ultimate dream to be able to learn how to do it haha. 😁 Last year, when I was learning how to surf, I always saw a bunch of kitesurfers literally gliding on waves in the distance and I can't even imagine how fun that might feel haha 😍
Tim Daff replied
  ·  2 replies