Rick Lindquist

Founder @LegUpHealth, co-host @StartuptoLast, Duke alum. I also write a weekly newsletter at ricklindquist.com
Founder of LegUp Ventures which owns and operates both LegUp Health and LegUp Benefits. Co-host of Startup to Last podcast. Write a Sunday weekly newsletter. Went to Duke and studied Economics and Computer Science. From NC originally.

[Solutions ✅] Zapier - "Member Updated in Memberstack" Trigger

When does this fire? Does this fire on a custom signup form submission?

I'm getting duplicate triggers on new member signups. (1 for the signup form and 1 for a profile update).

----
Answer: It fires when you or a member update their profile. It does not fire on a customer signup form submission

Hello,

My name is Rick Lindquist. I live in Utah, USA. I'm working on LegUp Health and LegUp Benefits right now. I also co-host a podcast called Startup to Last that some of you may find interesting. Oh, and I write a weekly newsletter on Sundays at my personal website ricklindquist.com. I went to Duke University where I studied Economics and Computer Science. I also wrestled. I'm a big, big supporter of the direction Memberstack is heading. I'm happy to help the community out whenever I can. Here's a bit more info about what I'm currently working on:

LegUp Health is a free health insurance agency that helps consumers confidently find, use, and manage their own coverage.

LegUp Benefits is a SaaS solution that allows companies to offer a monthly benefit allowance and let employees choose how to spend it on consumers services (including health insurance).

Startup to Last is a podcast about building profitable software businesses that are meant to last. My co-host is the CEO of Less Annoying CRM, the number-one rated CRM software for 2020 by U.S. News and World Report.

My weekly newsletter includes new articles I've written, new notes I've taken, and curated content. It's mostly a hobby and it's fun to discuss the topics I cover with my subscribers.

Let me know if you have any questions about me or what I'm working on!
Like Comment