Rick Lindquist

Founder @LegUpHealth, co-host @StartuptoLast, Duke alum. I also write a weekly newsletter at ricklindquist.com
Founder of LegUp Ventures which owns and operates both LegUp Health and LegUp Benefits. Co-host of Startup to Last podcast. Write a Sunday weekly newsletter. Went to Duke and studied Economics and Computer Science. From NC originally.
Founder @LegUpHealth, co-host @StartuptoLast, Duke alum. I also write a weekly newsletter at ricklindquist.com
When does this fire? Does this fire on a custom signup form submission?

I'm getting duplicate triggers on new member signups. (1 for the signup form and 1 for a profile update).

----
Answer: It fires when you or a member update their profile. It does not fire on a customer signup form submission

Hey Rick, not clear on this, could you describe it in a bit more detail?
Does that help?
Hmmm it definitely shouldn't be firing an update trigger during sign up... I'm not sure what could cause that.ย 

How did you find out about the duplicate triggers? Could you share a quick video or screenshot of that UI?
Rick Lindquist replied
  ·  3 replies
Hello,

My name is Rick Lindquist. I live in Utah, USA. I'm working on LegUp Health and LegUp Benefits right now. I also co-host a podcast called Startup to Last that some of you may find interesting. Oh, and I write a weekly newsletter on Sundays at my personal website ricklindquist.com. I went to Duke University where I studied Economics and Computer Science. I also wrestled. I'm a big, big supporter of the direction Memberstack is heading. I'm happy to help the community out whenever I can. Here's a bit more info about what I'm currently working on:

LegUp Health is a free health insurance agency that helps consumers confidently find, use, and manage their own coverage.

LegUp Benefits is a SaaS solution that allows companies to offer a monthly benefit allowance and let employees choose how to spend it on consumers services (including health insurance).

Startup to Last is a podcast about building profitable software businesses that are meant to last. My co-host is the CEO of Less Annoying CRM, the number-one rated CRM software for 2020 by U.S. News and World Report.

My weekly newsletter includes new articles I've written, new notes I've taken, and curated content. It's mostly a hobby and it's fun to discuss the topics I cover with my subscribers.

Let me know if you have any questions about me or what I'm working on!
Hey Rick! Welcome to the community!

I'm definitely going to checkout your podcast! Sounds amazing.

btw I absolutely love Utah โ€“ it's one of my favorite places to visit ๐Ÿ˜€
Rick Lindquist replied
  ·  1 reply
Rick!!!! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Welcome! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I didn't know you were a wrestler! I wrestled in middle school and high school. Loved it and miss it!

Much respect for building LegUp! Where can I find your podcast?

Rick Lindquist replied
  ·  3 replies