AmyIsOnline

Hawaii Website Designer
Hi! I'm going solo and have so far loved Webflow. I'm eager to move out of templates and really use Webflow to its fullest potential.
Hi, rookie question. :)

I have a client who wants to make a blog on Webflow as a membership travel guide. She'll start with a food guide (with about 200 restaurants), then come out with a drinks guide, shopping guide, and eventually add on more as she goes. I want to gate each category so members can only see the guides (categories) they paid for. Will this be possible on Memberstack? It sounds like it would, but I want to be sure before I jump in and offer to make this for her.
Hey there šŸ‘‹ This is possible but the only caveat right now is we do not allow a member to have more than 1 membership at a time. This means if a member has a membership for the travel guide and then purchases a membership for the food guide they will not be part of the travel guide anymore. This is something we want to fix in the future but we do not have an ETA on it yet.
AmyIsOnline replied
  ·  2 replies
Feel free to check out Jetboost for this use-case, sounds like you might find it helpful along with using Memberstack šŸ˜
AmyIsOnline replied
  ·  2 replies
Hi Everyone! Webflow website designer (still a bit of a newbie) that's just beginning my freelancing journey here in Hawaii. I'm on my 3rd client (yay!) who needs a Membership site and will be asking rookie questions, I'm sure. Nice to be here!
Welcome Amy!!!! šŸŽ‰ šŸ‘‹

I want to go to Hawaii so bad in the future! Really jealous right now šŸ˜ƒ

A new freelancing journey. I did this many moons ago. Please ask questions in the Questions space. There may be members who can help with questions regarding "How to sell membership websites" and others!
AmyIsOnline replied
  ·  1 reply
Welcome Amy ā€” both to this community and to the freelancing world šŸ˜

Biggest tip that I wish someone had given me ā€” put everything down in writing with a client before starting work, and break down projects/payments into milestones. Would've saved me quite a few challenging situations with clients where we either didn't get paid or the client found a way to keep dragging the project on :(

Hope you're staying safe in Hawaii!Ā 
AmyIsOnline replied
  ·  1 reply