I have tried with and without filters selected, and on Brave and Chrome, but I just get an "Export Failed" warning.Β 

Has anyone else experienced this?

Cheers
it works now - thanks for your help and quick response πŸ‘Œ
Hey Ronan! One of your test members wasn't associated with a membership plan so this was causing the export to fail. I just fixed it for you from our sideβ€” can you re-try now? 😊
I would like the cancel a member's subscription using the API.Β 

I have tried the Update method, but the method does not seem to work. https://docs.memberstack.com/endpoints/members-1

Is this possible?

Β I am doing this because I have a custom cancel button that cancels the subscriptions through Stripe directly. I now want to add a free trial, and I can't cancel the subscription through Stripe anymore as the subscription is not created in Stripe during the trial. So I want to cancel it through the Memberstack API.
Hey Ronan πŸ‘‹ This is not possible currently with our API but your members can click on the cancel membership button within their profile modal. Would you mind adding this feature request to our roadmap so we can keep track and notify you and any other users who are wanting it?