Hey! I just saw that I had a member sign-up. But its duplicated in the members section. I looked into this and saw some older threads. I don't the memberstack script duplicated anywhere and I tested it out with one of my other emails and did not get a duplicate. I was wondering what your thoughts might be? Did the user sign-up twice? Any solutions to this? It's not a huge deal, but I don't want to delete any of the accounts because I don't know what account the member is actually using since the information is all the same except for the ID #.Β 

Thanks in advance.
Hi Bobby! πŸ‘‹

Thank you so much for bringing this issue up to us! We discovered that there is a bug allowing users to submit multiple accounts when clicking the signup form very fast. We have manually removed the duplicate account which should allow your member to sign in normally. This is a rare occurrence, but definitely something that requires attention! This bug has been reported to our dev team, and you can view this here.Β 

If you give it an upvote, you will be automatically subscribed to updates on this issue. πŸ˜„Β  Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you!
Bobby Jocson replied
  ·  1 reply
Hi Bobby πŸ‘‹

I faced the same issue: I had only one form with only one data-ms-form="signup" custom attribute hooked to it but still I would get duplicates when the member would sign up (very painful because you don't know which one to delete!).Β 

My solution was the following: I reviewed my form and each field in it and it was apparently because when copy-pasting my "password field" to create a "confirm password field", I forgot to delete the data-ms-member="password" custom attribute from the copied "confirm password field".Β 

It seems that having 2 data-ms-member="password" custom attributes submits the form twice and then create 2 accounts. I say "it seems" because since I deleted the custom attribute there, I haven't had any duplicate. It might then be that you have duplicates in your custom attributes.

Hopefully it will help you solve yours,
Yoann.
ThanksΒ ο»Ώ Yoann Boudou ο»Ώ. I checked it out and it doesn't look like I have password attribute duplicated anywhere. I wonder if the member just created two accounts accidentally? The same email could be used with Memberstack over and over again correct?
Yoann Boudou replied
  ·  1 reply
Hey everyone!Β 

My name is Bobby and I am one of the co-founders of SimplerX. We are a platform for health and wellness service providers to run their business off of. We are currently in beta and our first release will be specifically targeted to individual health and wellness providers.

We realized that this was a segment of the market that wasn't catered to as much as the enterprises and larger facilities. We also see it as our way to break into the space and build out the backbone of our system which will provide service set-up, scheduling, payment processing for sessions, packages, and subscriptions, client profiles, easily digestible analytics, and the start of a mini CRM within the software.Β 

Along with our product we realize that just giving someone a piece of software will not make them a better business owner and operator. Which is why we are also building out a content/course platform at simplerexperience.com to help educate these service providers.Β 

Which is why I am here! We just started with Memberstack and we are looking forward to utilizing all of its features and future features. Looking forward to being apart of the growth of this system as well as it helping us grow as well!
Incredible work, Bobby! Excited to have you in the community. Looking forward to supporting your project and helping you grow πŸ™Œ
Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to hide my sign up button on my nav bar once a member is logged in? Right now I am using a webflow button with a custom sign up form linked to memberstack.Β 

I also use the modals for login, logout, and profile. Appreciate it in advance!Β 
You can give it an attribute
Name: data-ms-content
Value: content-id

You can find back the content-id on you membership at https://app.memberstack.io/memberships#members-only and click the hide content icon next to your members-only content.Β 

Hope this helps

hendrik
Hi guys πŸ‘‹Β  I just wanted to add this article in case you needed it. (https://help.memberstack.com/en/articles/3887783-hide-content-on-a-page-for-members-and-non-members)