Alonso Vargas

CMO Komú
Hello, I tried to use a joinsecret.com coupon and it didn't work, I don't know if this the best place to say this I couldn't find a support channel. 
Hey Alonso, 

Thanks for letting us know - I will send you a DM now to get this up and running for you😆
Hey, I was wondering if anybody has experience building a membership site using Memberstack and Unicorn Platform. I assume it could be done, but I just want to make sure I'm not gonna find any issues ahead. Thanks in advance!
Hi Alonso! I haven't come across this platform being setup with Memberstack before, but you might have to do a quick prototype (can work in Memberstack's free unlimited trial) and let the rest of us know if it works out 😁
Hello,

I've been thinking about creating a community with Tribe, but realize they don't have SSO with Memberstack, but apparently, you can use Zapier to send the data to Tribe after signing up with Memberstack, just want to make sure the experience is good. 

Does anybody have experience doing it?

Cheers
Hi Alonso, first off, thanks for posting the Q! 

I haven't seen anyone setup Memberstack and Tribe yet, and you're correct that we don't have SSO Tribe right now. At this point, we only have SSO with Circle. I'll do some looking around and let you know if I see anyone using Tribe right now 👍
That would be great, I would use Circle, but I'm building a Spanish-speaking community and they don't handle multi-languages. Thanks in advance, happy to join this community.
Duncan Hamra replied
  ·  1 reply