I need my subscription to have a fixed billing date.
Stripe confirms this is possible over API. But can you help me how to implement it?

๏ปฟโ˜’๏ปฟ
Best regards
Jeppe

https://stripe.com/docs/billing/subscriptions/billing-cycle
Stripe has this pause functionality.
https://support.stripe.com/questions/how-to-pause-or-cancel-subscriptions

Would it be able to show this information in my members account page?

Best regards
Jeppe
Do i need a Ecommerce hosting plan at Webflow, to make Memberstack work?

Best regards
Jeppe
Hi Jeppe! Nope, you don't. Memberstack doesn't work with Webflow E-commerce. Feel free to check out tutorials in our Help Center and our Supported & Un-supported use-cases to get a sense of how it works outside of Webflow E-commerce. ๐Ÿ™‚
Hi Community.ย 
Sorry for the random subject...

I have a case, some of you maybe could help me solve.

I am about to release a service providing a monthly beer subscription.
My customers will receive 6 beers in the beginning of each month.

But i can't really figure out how I can control the subscription period.
I would like the 20th to be the last day in the month they can order the upcoming box, so we know how much we need to order from the different breweries.

It's ok if a solution takes some kind of manually work, but can any of you see any workaround to a problem like this.

Best regards
Jeppe
Helloย Jeppe Vinum, I don't have a good idea on how you can exactly create the scenario you want to make. The only thing I can suggest is that you provide detail on the sign-up page showing the cut-off date for payment to be included in the next shipment. So if they were looking at the page today then it would say
ย 
  • "Order today (11/19/2020) for Delivery in December!"ย 

And if they looked at the page in two days then it might sayย 

• "Order today (11/21/2020) for Delivery in January!"

Regardless of when they sign-up they will be told when their first order is going to start and then you track in the back end your customers and what dates they ordered and their corresponding delivery schedules.ย 

I really tried to come up with something clever but I can't think of anything else! Good luck on this, definitely let us know if you figured it out.ย 

:-)
Igor Voroshilov replied
  ·  1 reply
Jeppe Vinumย Can you provide a little more detail on your setup? Are you creating your site/subscription in Webflow or another platform? Do you have any screenshots or a live site that you can link to? Just thinking that it may be helpful for anyone reading to give them some context so they could provide you an idea.ย 
It seems that there is a way to manage that. I think that you can setup order confirmation emails through zapier and add some condition, which will check if it is later than 20th of the month and in that case send a confirmation for the next month, maybe?

If you could make your workflow a bit more clear, definately there will be a way to help.

Cheers
I have a problem editing an existing membership.ย 
Seems the problem occurred after trying to use a coupon code.

Can you help me figure out this problem.

Its blocking some other functions like exporting members to CSV.

Best regards
Jeppe
Hey there ๐Ÿ‘‹ I just looked in your account and noticed an infinite loader on a member. I will get on a call withย Tyler Bell as soon as I can to fix this. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I just got a message back fromย Tyler Bell. He said he fixed your problem. You should be able to export again now.
Perfect! Thanks for quick support, and an amazing service!

Best regards
Jeppe